With the nice weather finally descending upon us here in NYC, we’re starting to hanker for lighter meals and cooling treats. Here are five foodie things we’ve unearthed this week for you to enjoy!
1. It’s Negroni Week. If you haven’t joined the celebration yet, here is your guide to catching up.
2. Next up on our recipes to try: this pesto.
3. Could someone please make this book a poster series for our dream kitchen gallery wall?
4. We’re thinking this festival just jumped to the top of our “next trip
list: anyone want to come with?
5. With the official start of summer around the corner (and the unofficial start just behind us), we’ve been craving this summer-worthy-after-dinner-coffee-and-dessert-combo.