Pardon our French.
We’re channeling our inner Parisian on this Bastille Day to celebrate the storming of the Bastille and all things French. Get around this weekend with La Nicoletta: with her lush red velvet and elegant little wedge she’s got a certain je ne sais quoi…
- Easy as un, deux, trois: Eric Kayser, of Maison Kayser takes us through how to celebrate Bastille Day like a True Parisian (+ some recipes included).
- Chanel. Balenciaga. YSL. Oh my! 140 little black dresses will be offered at auction celebrating the timeless wardrobe piece and Haute Couture.
- Class is in session: you too can master French cooking. Take a spin around Julia Child’s home in Provence and book an all-inclusive retreat vacation.
- Let us eat cake? How about Food 52’s Croissant French Toast. Please, pardon our French.
- ICYMI: the International Olympic Committee plans to award Paris and LA a bid to host the next round of Games (stayed tuned as to when to pack your skates).