Pop Goes The Fourth
Were sticking to our anthem of all things red, white or blue, refreshing summer treats and everything that comes with a long weekend ahead. And, what pairs better with “colors that don’t run” than our shimmering blue jute furlane, La Paloma? Wherever you are celebrating the Fourth this weekend we hope it involves delicious BBQ, sand in (or grass between) your toes, and epic fireworks. Cheers to the long weekend!
- Fourth of July Rule #1: make festive red, white and blue themed cocktails to WOW your guests
- Like cornhole and capture-the-flag, we take our pesto game very seriously, so travelers rejoice: Italy has just passed a law to allow transport of pesto on an airplane
- Avoiding the heat? Celebrate Independence Day from the comfort of your own couch with all the 2017 televised specials
- Skip the mess in the kitchen and head straight the Best Hidden Bakeries in NY. Bonus: the city will be empty thanks to the holiday weekend (no lines!)
- No matter which coast you are celebrating this Fourth, we’ve got you covered with the top firework displays around the country