We’re back from vacation (did you miss us?) and are having a hard time dealing with the fact it’s now September: how did it sneak up on us?! With the promise of pumpkin-flavored-everything just around the corner, we’re making sure to use the long weekend to fit in as many summer-approved activities/places/foods/drinks as possible. Here’s to the end of summer Fridays!
- We’d need to raid the costume department of a period drama set to stay here (which we’d totally be up for, btw)
- Speaking of costumes: some serious #GlamourousGoals here
- We’ve never been shy about our white jean obsession, so it’s no surprise we’re matching our drink to our pants before we have to put them away for the season
- Forgot to plan an escape for the long weekend? Here are some last minute ideas to the rescue!
- Feeling the back-to-school bug? Challenge yourself and start learning an endangered language this fall