Cue the heel-click because sometimes there is “No Place Like Home” and we’ve got the ruby slippers to get us there. Enter La Fiamma: the perfect answer to our call for a summer red (in silk form). Skip the transit and sit back. Because we’ve got our favorite staycation tips and activities.
- We’re thinking out of the box: the best tips on how to be a tourist in your own city
- Slow down a New York Minute: plan a little escape from the ‘concrete jungle’ at these local NYC beaches
- A must read: kick back and learn about the surprising history of Italy’s Spritz cocktails (+ recipes to make in your own backyard)
- Get your seaweed masks ready with the ultimate guide to the best Spas in the United States
- And for those of us with an eye for beautiful architecture and a bit of wanderlust, channel @psychodreaming for a little armchair traveling