It's been a busy couple of weeks! This week we don't have much of a theme beyond the fact that we found these links fascinating or just plain funny. So, without further ado (and in no particular order), please enjoy:
1. An oldie but a goodie: whenever we complain about having hard-to-fit (aka large) feet, the Statue of Liberty's size 879 shoe puts our problems in perspective.
2. As fall weather finally descends upon NYC (and we begin our winter hibernation) we've become addicted to this simple go-to pasta recipe.
3. While scarfing down our pasta from #2, our eyes have been glued to our screens watching this studio tour on repeat. Can you say #officegoals?
4. We're simply obsessed with this Instagram account for unearthing and exposing us to some amazing makers and craftsmen (make sure to check out their Kickstarter: we're thinking it'll be a perfect addition to our coffee table book collection).
5. We're still laughing every time we watch this ad (does anybody else think Marco Polo should make a comeback as an office happy hour game?).