- "Eligible Items" consist of Idoni-branded merchandise and gift cards bought at www.idoniveneto.com or Idoni Retail stores. Excluded are items purchased at third-party vendors, gift cards, non-Idoni products, and any taxes, fees, or services (such as, but not limited to: repairs, gift wrapping, shipping/handling, sales tax, select charitable program fees, or forfeited deposits).
- "Net Purchases" are purchases of Eligible Items less returns, price adjustments, redeemed gift cards / certificates and other promotion discounts.
- "Account Balance" is the total positive accumulated Idoni Insiders Account value at any point in time.
- "Eligible Customers" are U.S. residents eighteen (18) years of age or older. Corporations, associations and other groups may not participate.
2. Accounts: Idoni account holders are automatically enrolled in the Idoni Insiders Program (“Program”). Eligible Customers may enroll in the Program by opening a Idoni account. Once enrolled in the Program, an account accumulates Rewards Points based on Net Purchases of Eligible Items.
3. Calculation of Rewards Points: Points will be applied to a Idoni Insiders Account at the completion of the checkout process of a qualifying purchase based upon the total of Eligible Items on the transaction. The Rewards Account Balance will be adjusted for returns, retroactive price adjustments, or any other changes to the Net Purchases.
4. Idoni Insiders Points may not be used to purchase gift cards or Non-Idoni products, and may not be exchanged for cash. Idoni Insiders Points cannot be combined with any other promotion, such as but not limited to: discount coupons, special offers, etc. Idoni Insiders Points cannot be used towards previous purchases. Idoni Insiders Points must be used with the corresponding account email address.
5. Disqualification: Idoni reserves the right to disqualify any person or account from participation if, in its sole judgment, that person/account appears to be (a) violating these Terms and Conditions; (b) making purchases for a business, for resale, or on behalf of others; or (c) manipulating the Program in any way. If an individual/account is disqualified, the Idoni Insiders Account Balance as it exists on the date of disqualification will be forfeited.
6. Termination of or Change in Program: Participation in the Idoni Insiders program and the benefits of the Program are offered at the sole discretion of Idoni. Idoni may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of accumulated Rewards Account Balance and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. Idoni reserves the right to add, delete or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits (including, but not limited to, the basis upon which points are awarded) of the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Idoni, whose decision will be final. Idoni has the right to close your Rewards Account for any reason.
7. Release of Information: By enrolling in the Program, you consent to the release of information to Idoni to carry out the Program.
8. Governing Law: The Program and these Terms and Conditions are governed by New York state law as such law is applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within such jurisdiction.
9. Disputes; Claims: All disputes, claims of any and all Idoni account holders or potential account holders, arising under, out of, or in connection with the Program or any part thereof, including, without limitation, modification or termination of all or any part of any thereof, shall be brought to and decided by arbitration in the County, City and State of New York, before a single arbitrator and under auspices of the American Arbitration Association and its Commercial Arbitration Rules then pertaining. Except as otherwise specifically provided by New York State law, the arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding and enforceable by any court of law with jurisdiction.
Updated May 5, 2017.